Curated by STR | On the occasion of AHICE | In association with HM
Tuesday 4 May 2021
2:45pm: Event Start
5:30pm: Event Concluding with networking drinks to follow
Discuss your opinions, decide with our facts
Discover the stories behind the data and head home with actionable insights. There has never been a more unchartered time as the industry grapples with government restrictions, hotel quarantine and a fragmented recovery. Decisions are hard, but without the facts it is blind luck, so if you’re a hotel decision-maker or influence the accommodation industry, then STR Insider is a must!
Our interactive sessions are much more than our standard webinar digging into a range of topics that provide the tools to make informed business decisions.
Tickets are limited, so act fast and reserve your place today. This is an in-person only event.
- A global view presented by Jesper Palmqvist, Area Director Asia Pacific – STR
- How is the accommodation industry performing globally?
- Implications for Australian performance and investment.
- Lessons from China’s recovery and thoughts on China outbound future from Business Development Manager North Asia, Vincci Yang.
- Panel discussion on how is corporate travel going to evolve? What about business meetings? Insights on how to prepare and leverage opportunities?
- Andrew Hiebl, CEO Association of Australian Convention Bureaux
- Felicity Burke General Manger 4D Consulting
- Have you ever wondered? – Deep analysis and insights on the Australian market that you can leverage
- Beyond your standard view, we answer those tricky questions
- Examples, want to know:
- What is the right comparison? 2019 or some other standard?
- How do I leverage the forward data?
- How are those new properties going? What impact will they have?
- How has competitor set ADR evolved in a recovering market?
- Who is winning and why – what impact does property type, size, affiliation, class and location mean
- A stakeholder perspective – how are different roles strategizing and being tactical in today’s environment. What happens when a revenue leader, General Manager and Asset Manager enter the room
- Mark Tierney, Chief Revenue & Distribution Quest Apartment Hotels
- Rupert Hallam, General Manager, Hilton Adelaide
- Howard Kemball, Director, kcom.com.au
Tickets are limited, so act fast and reserve your place today.